Bookings & Cancellation Policy:
All appointments are made in good faith but please understand that if you forget or cancel your appointment at short notice and we are unable to refill the appointment a charge will need to be made. To re-arrange your booking we require 24hours notice.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24hours notice will be charged at the full treatment cost. There will be no charge if we are able to fill the appointment.
Missed or forgotten appointments will be charged at the treatment cost.
- A consultation will be carried out at your first visit.
- If you are booking a facial treatment for the first time please mention this so we can add time for a thorough consultation.
- A patch test is required before lash & brow tinting, LVL Lash Lift, Lash Extensions and IPL treatments.
- Please let us know at the time of booking if you are pregnant or could be, as some treatments are not suitable during this time.
- Please let us know if you are taking any medication or undergoing medical treatment as certain treatments may be unsuitable.
- For your convenience we offer an online booking service, simply follow the link. Registration is needed the first time you use this service. Certain treatments are unable to be booked online, please telephone 01727 857223 if you are unable to book your chosen treatment via our online service
- Regretfully late arrival for your appointment will result in a reduced treatment time.
- In order to maintain the relaxing ambience for all clients at the salon, we ask that mobiles be switched off during your time with us.
- Courses of treatments are valid for 2 years.
- We accept debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, American Express & cash.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT & are subject to change without prior notice.
We recommend that you:
- Do not have any heat treatments before or after waxing, this includes sunbeds, sauna, steam, sunbathing. We also recommend that you do not soak in a bath or go swimming before or after waxing.
- Bring open toed sandals to wear after a pedicure, as it will take several hours for polish to be completely dry.